You can sponsor me today here:- http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/dannieadventure
Let's make as much as we can for Clic Sargent.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Congratulations Sarah!

Well done Sarah on your £10 amazon voucher win!! Congratulations and i hope you enjoy spending it.

So we have three and a half hours to go, for those still reading, keep going, your doing so well. WE are almost there now and even though your eyes may be getting a little tired and your feel a wee bit tired, just keep on going!!

We can do it and you have all been super for taking part and reading right through out the day.

With only three and a half hours to go those pages will fly by and the end is in sight.

The next prize draw is for a signed copy of Johnathon Ross's autobiography - Why do i say these things. It will take place at 8pm.

As people are no doubt getting a little tired i will make this prize draw nice and easy! Just tell me what book or books you have read today, what your currently reading and how long you have been reading for. Do this before 8pm when the next prize draw will take place.

If some people have only just joined us that is fine too and your welcome to join the prize draw.

5 comments:

  1. I have read The Golden Door by Kerry Jamieson
    and am now reading The Disciple by Steven Dunn
    and hope to finish it today. Have been reading
    since 9.30 and my eyes are very tired now.
    I hope to keep going to the end.
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dannie, that's great news:-)

    Am enjoying the reading but getting very tired now, i am determined to see it through to the end.

    I have read Birdsong and am now reading The Alchemist. Am actually really enjoying it and it's much better than i thought it would be. Am about half way through. I like the way it teaches you about personal worth. It's quite a light hearted read too, especially after Birdsong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes and am just finishing A week in December. Next i will read The Uncommon reader by Alan Bennett which seems like a light hearted read and a great way to end the readathon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read the hypnotist and am now reading some of the adventures of Sherlock Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read White Teeth by Zadie Smith. I haven't finished it yet, but I enjoy it immensely. I have read for most of the day and it's been great snuggling up with a good book, a homemade cake and a cup of hot cocoa as the snow fell outside:-)

    ReplyDelete