You can sponsor me today here:- http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/dannieadventure
Let's make as much as we can for Clic Sargent.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Sponsored Walk - Final total!

Thanks to my two wonderful friends, between us, we were able to fundraise £181 for Clic Sargent Thailand Trek. I am so pleased with my friends and grateful for their participation in the fundraing challenge.

The £181 we made, takes the total to £797.

There are a variety of different events to be held over the next six months. I am contacting a Clic Sargent charity shop to see if i can host a tomobola at their store and i hope to do a car boot sale in the next few weeks. Also a guess the reindeer at the local pre school on their Christmas play day. It would be nice to do something else before Christmas, but am not sure what, or if i can arrange anything, so any suggestions are welcome!

Next year i have plans for a Chinese new year party at my house where i will be asking for a suggested donation of £5.

No comments:

Post a Comment