You can sponsor me today here:- http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/dannieadventure
Let's make as much as we can for Clic Sargent.

Friday 28 October 2011

Car boot sale fundraising success

Last Sunday i did a car boot sale at the local car boot and managed to raise £26 for the charity, taking my current total up to £843. Although not a huge success, every penny helps and the generosity of people was really heart warming.

I have sent a letter off to Clic Sargent charity shop in Southampton in the hope that they may let me do a tombola at their store. I have all the prizes already gathered so just need a venue to do it at.

A local pre school are happy to let me do a guess the name of the reindeer at their centre nearer Christmas time, which is great and should hopefully raise £40 for the charity.

Plans for the readathon are going well and i just need people to start signing up for it now!

Am also hoping to have another sponsored walk around May time next year and to also host a charity music event.

No comments:

Post a Comment