You can sponsor me today here:- http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/dannieadventure
Let's make as much as we can for Clic Sargent.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Clic Sargent charity plans

Plans are well under way for my Clic Sargent fundraising goal and i have currently fundraised £583.  My goal is £2012 as a result of doing the Thailand trek in 2012.  I have managed to raise most of the money through selling things on ebay and doing some small little fundraising things.  The dress makers dummy sold well, as did a bunch of puppets and a keyboard.  You can see the sales here, as well as being able to sponsor me!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiserDanielle Sowden/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=dannieadventure

Over the next few weeks i plan to list more things on ebay, with an ironing chair to sell, which should earn around £25 for the charity.  I am also busy going through all belongings to sort out my stuff and have more stuff to sell for Clic Sargent.  I have a willow tree figurine and will be listing that on ebay, which should hopefully make at least £5 for the charity.  I would like to do a car boot at some point, but have just been incredibly busy so haven't had an opportunity yet.

So, over the next month i plan to sell as much as possible for charity and contact companies regarding raffle and tomobola prizes.  I also have my sponsored walk on 4th September!

No comments:

Post a Comment