You can sponsor me today here:- http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/dannieadventure
Let's make as much as we can for Clic Sargent.

Sunday 19 June 2011

A month passes!

So a month has passed since i last posted on here, with regards to my plans to raise the sponsorship money for Clic Sargent.  If i am honest, i'm finding it harder thani anticipated, plans for cake stalls in the town centre have fallen flat on their face, as i can't get the liability insurance to cover me and its just not worth it.  I feel like i create plans and then hit another hurdle, which hurts a little.

I have been making progress though and so far have raised £72 for the challenge and have paid it in on my virgin page.  http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=dannieadventure
I'm pleased about this as its the first amount in the plan to raise £2012 for the charity.  I did this by selling several of the items i said i would do, such as the play therapy book and massage tunic, plus receiving £50 in sponsorship money from my family.  Today i have listed the dressmakers dummy on ebay and hope to get a good price for that.  I still have a couple more things to list on there that should help to get the total up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment